Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste special problem

Hello again!!
I know this is simple but no one ever said I was the sharpest knife in
the drawer. When this code pastes to location I want values not
formulas. How can I do this?

<start code
For s = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row
If Cells(s, "a").Value < "" Then
Cells(s, "a").Copy [guidepost6].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
Cells(s, "u").Copy [guidepost9].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
Cells(s, "w").Copy [guidepost10].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
End If
Next s
<end code

Thanks for your help!!

--
Brian Matlack
Brian Matlack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3508

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Brian Matlack wrote:
Hello again!!
I know this is simple but no one ever said I was the sharpest knife in
the drawer. When this code pastes to location I want values not
formulas. How can I do this?

you need to use

SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False