Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Event Procedure doesn't run

Hi,
I'm new to Excel programming. I tried successfully to use a Workboo
event macro.
I could not say why after I deleted a different macro, this procedure
Workbook_BeforeSave) no longer runs.

Could anyone helps me?
Thanks in advance, regards
pa

--
pat5
pat59's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3186

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What does this show ?
MsgBox Application.EnableEvents

If False then in the Immediate window set it True
Application.EnableEvents=True

NickHK

"pat59" wrote in
message ...

Hi,
I'm new to Excel programming. I tried successfully to use a Workbook
event macro.
I could not say why after I deleted a different macro, this procedure (
Workbook_BeforeSave) no longer runs.

Could anyone helps me?
Thanks in advance, regards
pat

--
pat59
pat59's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=562790

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your answer NickHK, it shows True.
The fact is that I wrote this procedure in 'ThisWorkbook' module, bu
now, if I press F8 to step into or whatever key, I get the Macros Lis
window with no other ability to run the function.
Probably depends on my absolute lack of VBA knowledge, but I wa
wondering if I need to define a macro that somehow call the even
procedure?..
This morning everything worked fine...
thanks

bye,
pa

--
pat5
pat59's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3186
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56279

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

An event procedure is something that XL runs when a particular event occurs.
BeforeSave would be run by XL just before it were to save the workbook. The
user doesn't get to run them through the UI.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...

Thanks for your answer NickHK, it shows True.
The fact is that I wrote this procedure in 'ThisWorkbook' module, but
now, if I press F8 to step into or whatever key, I get the Macros List
window with no other ability to run the function.
Probably depends on my absolute lack of VBA knowledge, but I was
wondering if I need to define a macro that somehow call the event