Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need to save values from a range of cells based on selection from list

I have five options stored in a list at cell $E$20
When user selects say Option1 from the list, I want to get six values
from cells in range $C$24:$E$25 and store it in the first array element

When user selects say Option2 from the list, I want to empty the values
in the cells cells in range $C$24:$E$25 on the worksheet and allow the
usre to key in another six values in the those cells, and store it in
the second array element
.... so on
for all the five options I have to store the values from the same six
cells, in five different array elements.

As you can see, User can supply different values in the same cells for
each option.
Once the values are saved in the array. User exits, reenters, and
selects the option, then I would like to display the appropriate values
in the range $C$24:$E$25 from the array.

I hope I have explained the scenario clearly. I am not very familiar
with vb-excel programming

Can you please give me the VB solution. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why don't you just give the user five rows in which to enter their selections, one row for each option?

That's what I'd prefer as a user, and it avoids the complications of clearing and repopulating your cells/arrays when the user makes
a choice from the list.

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA