Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unable to move sheet after inserting it programmatically

Hi! I am faces with a peculiar problem. I am inserting a new sheet into a
workbook programmatically ( Excel 2003 SP2, C# interop).

After that I can not move (just do not see the destination workbook in the
dropdown) the new sheet into another open workbook unless I close and open
both workbooks again.

What should I be looking for? Is this a bug or €œBy design €œ?

Any input/ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

--Michael