Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default unable to move spreadsheet around the screen

Somehow the header bar of a spreadsheet has got "stuck" "under" the menu/
toolbar at the top. So I can't move the spreadsheet. Any suggestions would be
very welcome.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the right-hand corner of the menu bar, you should see the three buttons of
minimize, restore, and close. Click the restore one (looks like two squares
on top of one another). You should now be able to move your worksheet around.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M