Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GongShow94

Default unable to adjust bottom margin in print preview screen

Microsoft Excel 2003

When in the print preview pane i am unable to adjust the bottom margin. It
is invisible, however when you hover over top of where it is you're able to
drag it. The result is that it goes back to where it was at .55 and
invisible. Left, right and center are visible and work fine. Attempted
View-options and manually typed in .2 instead of .55 to no avail. It's the
FOOTER MARGIN that's the problem! Got a fix?
Please let me know
Thanks