-   -   Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding a document print. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12970-can-one-have-extra-margin-gutter-binding-document-print.html)

DaveT

Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding a document print.

I need to print Excel documents (landscape A4) on both sides of the paper,
and bind them along the long edge. Thus I need an extra margin gutter along
the top of odd pages, and along the bottom of even pages. (It's wasteful to
put the extra margin on both top and bottom of every page...) Using Excel
2002 SP1.

CyberTaz

Hi Dave,

AFAIK, Excel provides no options for true duplex printing. Headers/footers,
margins, etc. are only geared for single-sided printing.

You might want to consider using Word for that purpose. You have more page
layout options that may give you what you want. Use Word's InsertObject
command or save the worksheet as a text file and open it in Word as a table.

A Desktop Publishing app would also do the trick if you have one.

Hope this is useful |:)