Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error 424

I have a spreadsheet that has a button. when pressing this button a suerform
shall apear. this has always worked for me but now I get:

Drive error '424' Object required

(my translation to English)
Now this has always worked for me and I have not changed anything that
should affect the button. When using the 'F8' after the error message I can
walk my way through the code so the program must know where to go. I know
this is a bit vague but I do not really not what code to submit or where to
look for the error. If anyone can point me any any direction where to look
for the error I would be very thankful! Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Viktor:

Have you changed the name of the UserForm?

(Or changed the names of anything else on that form?)

Duncan

Viktor Ygdorff wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that has a button. when pressing this button a suerform
shall apear. this has always worked for me but now I get:

Drive error '424' Object required

(my translation to English)
Now this has always worked for me and I have not changed anything that
should affect the button. When using the 'F8' after the error message I can
walk my way through the code so the program must know where to go. I know
this is a bit vague but I do not really not what code to submit or where to
look for the error. If anyone can point me any any direction where to look
for the error I would be very thankful! Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello! Thanks for your answer! No I have not changed the names, that was what
I was thinking also. Anyway I just tried to drag the userform from an old
version of the program that works to my new version so now it is OK. Did
never manage to find the error though. Thanks!