Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimize excel user form

How do I minimize the user form? I need a button(or something) but can't find
it in properties. Also when the user form is on the screen the rest of excel
does not function until I close the user form. I need both at the same time
to be available.
I'm rather new..
Thanks
Gary
I hope I'm not reposting this....not sure the first try when through..
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

You may helpfull is visit : www.oaltd.co.uk

and download FormFun.Zip ..

Thanks,
Halim

"Hammer1947" wrote:

How do I minimize the user form? I need a button(or something) but can't find

it in properties. Also when the user form is on the screen the rest of excel
does not function until I close the user form. I need both at the same time
to be available.
I'm rather new..
Thanks
Gary
I hope I'm not reposting this....not sure the first try when through..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hammer:

Definately go to www.oaltd.co.uk and get FormFun, an invaluable
learning tool in my opinion.

Duncan

"Hammer1947" wrote:

How do I minimize the user form? I need a button(or something) but can't find

it in properties. Also when the user form is on the screen the rest of excel
does not function until I close the user form. I need both at the same time
to be available.
I'm rather new..
Thanks
Gary
I hope I'm not reposting this....not sure the first try when through..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hammer,

You have received suggestions in respect of the first (minimize button) part
of your question.

Also when the user form is on the screen the rest of excel
does not function until I close the user form. I need both at the same
time
to be available.

Try:

Public Sub Tester()