Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Minimize excel user form

Hi Hammer,

You have received suggestions in respect of the first (minimize button) part
of your question.

Also when the user form is on the screen the rest of excel
does not function until I close the user form. I need both at the same
time
to be available.

Try:

'=============
Public Sub Tester()
UserForm1.Show vbModeless
End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"Hammer1947" wrote in message
How do I minimize the user form? I need a button(or something) but can't
find
it in properties. Also when the user form is on the screen the rest of
excel
does not function until I close the user form. I need both at the same
time
to be available.
I'm rather new..
Thanks
Gary
I hope I'm not reposting this....not sure the first try when through..