Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default automatic e-mail sending from excel

when some cell in excel worksheet, let's say A1 change into some other
specific word or number could excel send me simple automatic mail
message as simple warning that this cell changed..

also i would like to work this when my computer is off.

Can this be done somehow?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm

also i would like to work this when my computer is off.

No this is not possible

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl