Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to create an embedded Excel workbook in Word with cell text

I've seen a few posts about issues copying worksheets containing cells with
text values 255 characters. I have a similar issue but it involved copying
a cell range from Excel and using Paste Special to paste them as an embedded
workbook in Word.

If I copy the cell range from one Excel worksheet and paste them to another
worksheet the cell contents are not truncated. However, when I paste special
into Word as an embedded workbook, the cell contents are truncated.

Is there a way to get the Excel cell range into an embeeded workbook in Word
(or PowerPoint) without having the text truncated?

- Drew