Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Help File

Years ago I created a Custom Help File using Word and the HC31.exe help
compiler. I now have a need to redo that Custom Help File. HC31.exe file is
gone and is obsoleted by MicroSoft. Can I get a copy of HC31.exe? If so,
where?
--
Lee Baker
Retired - Aerospace Program Managerment

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Instead of HC31 (for windows 3.1) try HCW.exe. I see it's on the site Tom
referred you to and still available direct from MS. This to write & compile
a *.hlp file. According to it's help says it can also convert from Viewer
2.0 to WinHelp 4.0, whatever that means.

Regards,
Peter T