Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom File Properties

Can I add Custom File Properties into Header and Footer information. eg
&[Tab] but I need to add client info, etc that comes from Templates I have
set

--
Wise and Stupid at the same time!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, if you use code.

Look at CustomDocumentProperties in VBA's help.

You could extract the property by using its name and then plop it into the
header/footer (also using code).

Ade Hodgetts wrote:

Can I add Custom File Properties into Header and Footer information. eg
&[Tab] but I need to add client info, etc that comes from Templates I have
set

--
Wise and Stupid at the same time!!

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub Print_Custom_Props()
With ActiveSheet
j = ThisWorkbook.CustomDocumentProperties("Client").Va lue
n = ThisWorkbook.CustomDocumentProperties("Editor").Va lue
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader = "Client Name " & j
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = "Editor " & n
End With
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP