Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Showing Custom file properties in Header

Is it possible to get 'Custom File Properties' to show in excel headers and
footer? If, so how do you do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lets first set up a custom property called flosp and give it the value 666:

Sub firstone()
Dim dp As DocumentProperties
Set dp = ThisWorkbook.CustomDocumentProperties
dp.Add Name:="flosp", _
LinkToContent:=False, _
Type:=msoPropertyTypeNumber, _
Value:=666
End Sub

Next we set up the header:

Sub nextone()
n = ThisWorkbook.CustomDocumentProperties("flosp").Val ue
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = n

Gary''s Student - gsnu200737