Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel-Outlook interfacing

I have an Excel application that sends email with workbook attachment via
Outlook, the target users Outlook has a rule that moves these emails into a
specified folder.

What I now require, from within Excel if possible, is to copy these email
attachments to a windows directory and to read them sequentially into Excel.
I know how to process the files once they are in a windows directory but not
how to get them out of Outlook?

Cheers
Nigel RS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming