Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX Plugin needed in Excel 2000 missing from Excel 2003

My workbook in excel2000 needs the activeX plugin for the textboxes to work
as triggers for actions on data changes. But the excel2003 does not have the
activeX plugin. I keep crashing but have not found what to do to make the
textboxes trigger a macro. Each textbox has a linked cell that when the cell
changes a macro is to run.