Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default refreshing outout value before tranferring into a matrix

I have written a macro to create a matrix using the output from a complex
series of iterative inputs (and other various fixed inputs). I have created
the code so it works when a simple formula is used, but when I substitute in
a more complex formula I believe the output cell is not refreshing fast
enough with the correct value before inputing the value into the matrix.
Are there any suggestions to make the output value refresh after each time
the iterative inputs are added, so the correct values are generated in the
matrix?