Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import one column of data from multiple Excel worksheets

Hey folks!

I saw a macro that kind of did this, but I couldn't get it to work.
What I need to do is the following:

I have 200 Excel files each with a worksheet called Sheet 1 containing
one column of data that I need to snag (column I). But before I do that
there are a few cells that need to be unmerged (H9 and I9, for example)
and then the data needs to be moved from H9 to I9. I am at my wits' end
and I need one big honking worksheet with all of the data from the 200
files in it by midnight EST.

HELP!

Rob Spidle