Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If Statement then Calc

Can some one get me started in the right direction to look at colunm (B) If
name is present add how many names are in colunm B in cell B65. (Note I only
may have a name in B5 thru B62)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Range("B65").Value = application.CountA(range("B5:B62"))

Tom Ogilvy

"Kelly********" wrote:

Can some one get me started in the right direction to look at colunm (B) If
name is present add how many names are in colunm B in cell B65. (Note I only
may have a name in B5 thru B62)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It isn't a formula - it is VBA code. You are posting in Programming. If you
want a formula to place in cell B65 use

=CountA(B5:B62)

Tom Ogilvy