Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Error

I recorded a macro over one year ago for a workbook that consists of many
worksheets. I have to edit the macro - I went to Tools Macro Macros
Edit and I get the following error message. "Cannot edit a macro on a hidden
workbook. Unhide the workbook using the Unhide command." This workbook is
not hidden. What else could be happening and how do you fix this problem?
Thank you, Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try hiding it.
Then unhiding it.