Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CC CC is offline

Default sound or speech when a cell reach certain value

I've a macro that collect several data from others worksheet and I want be
alerted with sounds or with cell value usig excel speech whem certain cell
is graeter than certain value .

pls help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

XL2000: How to Play Sounds Using Visual Basic for Applications

XL: How to Play Sounds Using Visual Basic for Applications

Use the calculate event to trigger the sound

See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm
if your are not familiar with events.

Tom Ogilvy