Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check box

I have 2 informational check boxes (Yes & No) There is no code associated
with them. I want to keep from checking both at the same time
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Wouldn't option boxes be better in that case?

RBS

"Oldjay" wrote in message
I have 2 informational check boxes (Yes & No) There is no code associated
with them. I want to keep from checking both at the same time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why not just have one, ticked = Yes, not ticked = No.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Oldjay" wrote in message
I have 2 informational check boxes (Yes & No) There is no code associated
with them. I want to keep from checking both at the same time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have two checkboxes (Yes and No) because this is a quote request and I need
to be sure the requestor specifily requests or rejects a certian option.
Again is there a way to keep both check boxes from being checked at the same
time?

oldjay

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Always amazes me when people use two, I always think of checboxes in terms
of yes/no.or

--

"Oldjay" wrote in message
I have 2 informational check boxes (Yes & No) There is no code

associated
with them. I want to keep from checking both at the same time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Then in that case I would suggest that you use option buttons as Bart
suggested.

You can set both buttons to false on activate, so they both start unset.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips