Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Odd Tab behavior

That is an awfully open ended problem. My first suspicion would be that you
are using active sheet and that at some point in the execution your active
sheet is not what you believe it to be and you are modifying the setup sheet.
Do you modify the scroll are anywhere in your code. That could be the
problem...

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Greg Little" wrote:

I seem to have deleted my own post- apologies for the repetition

I have a 14 sheet workbook, rather heavily automated with VBA, with the first
sheet for setup. All but 18 cells in that first sheet are locked, and the sheet
is protected, so the user can just Tab from cell to cell in the appropriate
area. There has been an odd change lately,after adding some new code elsewhere
in the workbook. In the first sheet, the Tab and Return keys now only allow
movement between two cells- the first being the pre-selected start, and one
other. I can still select all the non- locked cells with the mouse, but can't
get to them using Tab or Enter. And I can't figure out why. I've looked at all
the usual suspects in Options, but nothing seems to be amiss. Hope someone can
point to a direction, as I don't have a guess where to start. TIA for the help.

Greg Little
glittle*at*sprynet.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, I do use Active Sheet, however I keep a rather close eye on what it's
doing. I haven't altered the scroll area at all between the last "good" version
and this one. And yes, it is an open ended problem.... I think I'm doomed to go
back to the good version and compare line by line (shudder). Thanks for the
information.

Greg Little
glittle*at*sprynet*dot*com