Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Little Greg Little is offline

Default Odd Tab behavior

Yes, I do use Active Sheet, however I keep a rather close eye on what it's
doing. I haven't altered the scroll area at all between the last "good" version
and this one. And yes, it is an open ended problem.... I think I'm doomed to go
back to the good version and compare line by line (shudder). Thanks for the
information.

Greg Little
glittle*at*sprynet*dot*com

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:56:01 -0700, Jim Thomlinson
wrote:

That is an awfully open ended problem. My first suspicion would be that you
are using active sheet and that at some point in the execution your active
sheet is not what you believe it to be and you are modifying the setup sheet.
Do you modify the scroll are anywhere in your code. That could be the
problem...