Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display Sheet Tabs in Two Rows

Hi, I'm using MS Excel 2003 and I've created a workbook with a huge
number of sheets. I need to navigate between sheets frequently.

Is there a way to display the tabs in 2 or 3 rows along the bottom,
instead of constantly scrolling left and right?

The sheet names are already as short as possible and I dragged the
scroll bar to as small a setting as is useful.

Thanks for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What I did was make sheet1 be an "Index" sheet and create links to all other
sheets by adding the sheet names and hyperlinks down the cells of column 1

Dim iRow As Long
Dim Sheet As Worksheet

For Each Sheet In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
If Sheet.Name < "Index" Then
iRow = iRow + 1
Sheets("Index").Hyperlinks.Add _
Anchor:=Sheets("Index").Cells(iRow, 1), _
Address:="", _
SubAddress:="'" & Sheet.Name & "'!A1", _
TextToDisplay:=Sheet.Name
End If
Next Sheet