Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can this be done- Spin button attatched to message box?

Oh wise ones,

Here is a snippet of code from my userform. When this box pops up the
current date is the default. How much effort would it take to be able to
increment or decrement the date instead of scrolling and typing? We usually
use the current date but its a hassle when the date is different and you have
to use the keyboard. Everything else in mouse driven. Any thoughts are
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Win XP
Excel 2003

Message = "Enter the date the material was produced" ' Set prompt.
Title = "Date Produced" ' Set title.
Default = Date ' Set default.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think it can be done with an inputbox, quite easy with a userform
with a spinner or buttons, but easiest to use a dedicated date control like
the MonthView.
I would go for the last one.

RBS