Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OptionButton quandary

I have 2 sets of OptionButtons each set has button labeled

Group One Choice
Primary
Secondary

Group Two Choice
Primary
Secondary

If the Group One Choice Primary OptionButton is selected I do not want to be
able to select the Group Two Choice Primary OptionButton. That would be easy
enough on its own by assigning each Primary OptionButton to the same group,
but, there always seems to be a but. If I select the Group One Choice
Primary OptionButton I do not want to be able to select the Group Two Choice
Secondary OptionButton.

So group one can be Primary and group two secondary or
group two can be primary and group one secondary or
only one group might be primary and no secondary

Hope this makes sense.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Found a solution. Put both sets of OptionButtons in there own groups. Then
added code to the OptionButton click sub which sets the opposing
OptionButton to False.