Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Include file

I have several type definitions and variable declarations that I want to
reuse. Can I store these definitions in a file and include it in VBA like
you do with C?

include <stdio.h

I have several spreadsheets that reuse the definitions and I reguarly have
changes. Instead of creating /modifying spreadsheets all I would need to do
is modify the include.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Guy Normandeau
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

im not 100% sure but i think the closest thing VBA has to this is
Module.
Put your reusable stuff in a module which can be imported into and use
by any vb project:confused

--
bail
bails's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3615

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Guy,
You can make them Public and put in Personal.xls so they are available
whenever you open Excel.

NickHK

"Guy Normandeau" ...