Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default coloring columns in pivot table

Hi,

I want to have different color for different columns in the pivot table
based on some range. I can do this while creating the pivot table from the
macro. but if i change my data and refresh the pivot table, the color coding
cannot be applied. Is there any way to invoke a macro when the pivot table is
refreshed?

Thanks,
Krishna