Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro - IF command

I have a master report dragging blocks of data via a macro, from man
individual order spreadsheets 001.xls, 002.xls etc.

My problem is that I have to continually open the master report an
take the ' out from infront of the macro line associated with ne
orders in order to allow the macro to open the new order spreadshee
and get the required data.

Is there some way I can get the macro to ignore the line of code for a
order number who's spreadsheet does not yet exist.

Okane

--
okane
okanem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=930