Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Macro - IF command

There is always (almost always) a way, but you will have to post your code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"okanem" wrote:

I have a master report dragging blocks of data via a macro, from many
individual order spreadsheets 001.xls, 002.xls etc.

My problem is that I have to continually open the master report and
take the ' out from infront of the macro line associated with new
orders in order to allow the macro to open the new order spreadsheet
and get the required data.

Is there some way I can get the macro to ignore the line of code for an
order number who's spreadsheet does not yet exist.

Okanem

--
okanem
okanem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9301