Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
VickyC

Default Macro Command

Good Morning,

I have created a bill Template in Excel and I need this to print one
copy on Headed and 2 copies on Plain.

I seem to be having a lot of problems with this.

So I am now trying a macro to select all and copy open a word document
paste the bill into the word doc and then run the LetterCopy Marco from
Word and then go back to excel?

I seem to be 98% there.

Although I am having problems with getting it to paste.

It is selcting all/ copying opening word fine.

Please can anyone advise. I would really appreciate it.... ?

Thanks,

--
VickyC
VickyC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27391