Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pictures in exell

hello guys
i want to know if excell sheet is limited in loading pictures ?
i have a work sheet with code thats function to appear the picture whe
i write its name in spacific cell like ("f1")
it works well with a spasific number of pictures but if i add anothe
picture it stop to work

let's say it stop to work after 50 pictures

i want to make the code work with any number of pictures with out an
limitations

regard

--
frs