Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default This simple userform is driving me nuts

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
If CheckBox1 = True Then
Unload UserForm1
Sheet2.Activate
UserForm2.Show
Else

"userform1, in sheet1, contains the above code. So when i select the
checkboox "true" and click on the command but...then it unloads
userform1, activates, sheet2 and loads userform2....everything is
working perfectly...this far....then userform2 contains the following
code:

Sub UserForm_Initialize()
LabelZoom.Caption = ActiveWindow.Zoom
With ScrollBarZoom 'zoom
..Min = 10
..Max = 400
..SmallChange = 1
..LargeChange = 10
..Value = ActiveWindow.Zoom

End With
With ScrollBarColumns 'horizontal scrolling
..Min = 1
..Max = 256
..Value = ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn
..LargeChange = 25
..SmallChange = 1
End With

With ScrollBarRows
..Min = 1
..Max = ActiveSheet.Rows.Count
..Value = ActiveWindow.ScrollRow
..LargeChange = 25
..SmallChange = 1
End With
End Sub

Sub ScrollBarZoom_Change()
With ActiveWindow
..Zoom = ScrollBarZoom.Value
LabelZoom = .Zoom & "%"
..ScrollColumn = ScrollBarColumns.Value
..ScrollRow = ScrollBarRows.Value
End With
End Sub

Sub ScrollBarColumns_Change()
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = ScrollBarColumns.Value
End Sub

Sub ScrollBarRows_Change()
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = ScrollBarRows.Value
End Sub

Sub userform_terminate()
Sheet1.Select
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

"with this code the userform2 allows the user to zoom & scroll the
active sheet2 with the controlls on the userform....and when I close
the user form it terminates the userform and loads userfrom1 in sheet1
again...working perfectly but when i repeat the cycle userform2 loads
perfectly within sheet2 but non of the controls to scroll or zoom the
sheet that i have created on the userform2 seems to work.....????

--
T.c.Goosen1977
T.c.Goosen1977's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35895