Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to link a form to a sheet in excel

I have made a form in excel which gets data from another sheet containing
interlinked formulas involving repetitions.
I want only the form to be displayed on the screen with the formulas
described above to keep runnning in background and displaying final results
back onto the form fields.
However, in my case the excel sheet with formulas gets displayed.How do i
ensure that only the form is displayed.???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi K,

Your form is a userform?

Try: