Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display of Comments on Excel file saved as .mht

I am saving a copy of my excel files as .mht (single file webpage) files to
display on the intranet. The comments are a helpful, as they work like
tool-tips, but the ouptut of the comments looks awful; numbering the comments
and writing them directly over the data in the cell.

Can I changed this anywhere? Ideally I would like to display "?"'s. I have
located where the actual code is written in the Script Editor, and have been
able to change the HTML code manually, but cannot get it to repeat this on
its own..

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Michael