Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default add row to the end of a list and data change

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer in excel and I want to do a sort of "test case
generator" but I'm stuck with a problem, I hope you could help me.

I've cells in a row (containing test case data) that I populate with
"generic datas" trough a dropdown menu.
When I've completed all the cells in the row with all these "generic
datas" I wish to add this row at the end of a list of cases on another
sheet(s) and at the same time change the generic datas into specifics
datas (such as formulas or constant) that I've stored in a specific
location in a sheet.

for example the row test data case (only one row will exist) is the
following :
in sheet 1
A1 = guest1 (generic data)
B1 = participant2 (generic data)
C1 = guest3 (generic data)
AZxx = guestxx (generic data)

in sheet2 I've stored my formulas/datas
I've in cell A1 a value wich refer to the guest1 (eg : =x), in cell B1
a formula wich refer to participant2 (eg: =z+5) and so on...

in sheet 3 the result :
the row is added at the end of the last entry and the "generic datas"
will change into formulas/datas (located in sheet 2)
A1 =x, B1 =z+5.

Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Nic.