Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default is it possible to automatically change the color of the bar chart as soon as it reach

hi, is it possible to automatically change the color of the bar chart a
soon as it reached the maximum point?..

--
tweety12
tweety127's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3467

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default is it possible to automatically change the color of the bar chart

A bar can only be 1 color. You can possibly rearrange your data and use a
stacked bar chart.

Tom Ogilvy

"tweety127" wrote:

hi, is it possible to automatically change the color of the bar chart as
soon as it reached the maximum point?...

--
tweety127
tweety127's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34673
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=549967

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i used the stacked bar....what i want to do is....i want the color o
the bar to change atuomatically....when reach the maximum point....fo
example: while the data is within the range (100) then the bar's colo
(whole bar) is blue.....when the data reach the maximum...and that i
100 that same bar will be colored red....indicating that, that bar h
reached the maximim...