Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add-in

Hi
I have not created an add-in before and despite reading up I am struggling
because code for wsheet events (detailed below) do not appear in the add-in
and therefore functionality is missing. Code from ThisWorkBook, modules and
forms appears ok. Is this normal?

Included in the source program are wsheet events such as Worksheet_Activate,
Worksheet_Deactivate and Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range).

If wsheet events are not created in add-ins how do I make reference to these
to make the program work as per original?

Hope this makes sense and any help would be really appreciated.

T.I.A.

Geoff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

you've heard of the phrase ..... and then there was light ......

well I'm wearing my shades right now :):)

Thanks so much for the assistance.

Geoff

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You must create a Class module that will watch all events you want

See example: http://cjoint.com/?ggoRohtuF7
Look at code in ThisWorkbook and CAppEvents modules

HTH
--
AP