Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Add-in

You must create a Class module that will watch all events you want

See example: http://cjoint.com/?ggoRohtuF7
Look at code in ThisWorkbook and CAppEvents modules

HTH
--
AP

"Geoff" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi
I have not created an add-in before and despite reading up I am struggling
because code for wsheet events (detailed below) do not appear in the
add-in
and therefore functionality is missing. Code from ThisWorkBook, modules
and
forms appears ok. Is this normal?

Included in the source program are wsheet events such as
Worksheet_Activate,
Worksheet_Deactivate and Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range).

If wsheet events are not created in add-ins how do I make reference to
these
to make the program work as per original?

Hope this makes sense and any help would be really appreciated.

T.I.A.

Geoff