Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

Hi
when I right click the blank area on the File Menu, a window pops up
from which I can then select/deselect things such as Standard, Format
etc and at the bottom Customize and there the Command tab which allows
me drag icons such as SaveAs to the File Menu to enable saveas event if
it was previously greyed out thru procedure. How do I disable or not
show this popup window in vba. Many thks KZ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kieranz,

Try:

Application. CommandBars("ToolBar List").Enabled = False

---
Regards,
Norman

oups.com...