Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default How to Disable Customize PopUp Window

Hi Kieranz,

Try:

Application. CommandBars("ToolBar List").Enabled = False

---
Regards,
Norman

"Kieranz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi
when I right click the blank area on the File Menu, a window pops up
from which I can then select/deselect things such as Standard, Format
etc and at the bottom Customize and there the Command tab which allows
me drag icons such as SaveAs to the File Menu to enable saveas event if
it was previously greyed out thru procedure. How do I disable or not
show this popup window in vba. Many thks KZ