Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Property Lists

Is there a property list type in vba? I have codes in a table that I
would like to match to a description.

ie:
If column A contained the type code and I wanted the description in
column B

Descriptions = ["1C": "Designer Ace C", "1D": "Designer Ace D"...]
Range("B2").Value = Descriptions[Range("A2").Value]

--
fazstp
fazstp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30574

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hmmm, 'scuse my newbieness but do you mean the object browser in excel's
visual basic editor?

I've decided to just use a vlookup in a table containing all codes and
descriptions but I'm still interested in whether or not there is an
equivalent to a property list. The nearest I can see might be to create
a class, I just thought maybe I was missing something.