Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Click "Ok" without prompting - Macro

Hi,

I have created a Macro and i have used "Text to Column" option in it. Now
when i run the Macro it promts me if i want to "Replace the Contents of
Destination Cell". This should always be Yes.

Is there a way i can make this yes without it asking all the time. As this
will be used by multiple users i dont want them to be confused by this
question.

Does somebody have a solution???

Thanks & Regards,
Aziz.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Aziz,

Try:

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

'Your TextToColumns code

Application.DisplayAlerts = True

---
Regards,
Norman

"Aziz Ahmedabadwala" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I have created a Macro and i have used "Text to Column" option in it. Now
when i run the Macro it promts me if i want to "Replace the Contents of
Destination Cell". This should always be Yes.

Is there a way i can make this yes without it asking all the time. As this
will be used by multiple users i dont want them to be confused by this
question.

Does somebody have a solution???

Thanks & Regards,
Aziz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Grt.. yes it works.........

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Try:
application.DisplayAlerts = false
<your stuff
application.DisplayAlerts = True

HTH
--
AP

"Aziz Ahmedabadwala" a écrit
dans le message de news:

I have created a Macro and i have used "Text to Column" option in it. Now
when i run the Macro it promts me if i want to "Replace the Contents of
Destination Cell". This should always be Yes.

Is there a way i can make this yes without it asking all the time. As this
will be used by multiple users i dont want them to be confused by this
question.

Does somebody have a solution???

Thanks & Regards,
Aziz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This works; however, my contents still do not 'replace'. What is missing?
When I perform Text to Column without the macro, the contents replace just
fine.

Mike
Portland,OR