Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro that writes Macros

OK.

I usually do quite a lot of complicated excel/vba programming but this
is a problem I haven't found a solution to. I'm hoping some of the
experts here can help me out.

I want to write a macro that takes some user input and writes a new
macro based on that user input. So basically this new macro will have
to write either a new module or add to an existing module.

I hope someone knows how to do this.

Cheers

Sahil

--