Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default number to text

hi,
I want to put a number in the cell and replace it automatic to text.
i have list of custmors and every one has a code example
101 mike
102 joe
103 salma....elc
if i wrote 101 in the cell i want to give me mike and so

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look at VLOOKUP in help.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

(replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)