Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SQL Server (2005 or other) - Permissions on Views Excel Connection

Hi,

I'm using SQL Server 2005.
I would like to allow remote (unidentified) users to only see Views in
the Excel ODBC Connection window.

At the moment, when a user opens the Excel ODBC connection window, it
displays all the objects: master DB, TempDB .... with all the tables,
views...

How to manage permissions/roles (I'm a bit confused with all
that)...etc.... to see only the objects I would like to appear?

Thanks,

Chrisotphe