Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

Hello,

i try to send a mail from excel but my problem is the attachements:

..Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\Scan_Charleroi.pdf"
..Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\texte_Charleroi.pdf"
etc...

I tried :

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\*.pdf" but it doesn' t work !!

(i would like to send with Outlook Express and if not possible , with
Outlook)

Thank you

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Patrick

You must repeat the lines and you can't do it with Outlook Express
See my site for Outlook examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"...Patrick" wrote in message ...
Hello,

i try to send a mail from excel but my problem is the attachements:

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\Scan_Charleroi.pdf"
.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\texte_Charleroi.pdf"
etc...

I tried :

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\*.pdf" but it doesn' t work !!

(i would like to send with Outlook Express and if not possible , with Outlook)

Thank you

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ok, Ron
I try with your code * but it is opening Outlook in défaut, not OE ???
Why please ?

* http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm

Thank you

"...Patrick" wrote in message
Hello,

i try to send a mail from excel but my problem is the attachements:

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\Scan_Charleroi.pdf"
.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\texte_Charleroi.pdf"
etc...

I tried :

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\*.pdf" but it doesn' t work !!

(i would like to send with Outlook Express and if not possible , with
Outlook)

Thank you

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, you need Outlook or use CDO
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"...Patrick" wrote in message ...
Hello,

i try to send a mail from excel but my problem is the attachements:

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\Scan_Charleroi.pdf"
.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\texte_Charleroi.pdf"
etc...

I tried :

.Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\*.pdf" but it doesn' t work !!

(i would like to send with Outlook Express and if not possible , with Outlook)

Thank you

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check out if Outlook or Outlook Express is your mail program for Office
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
Close Excel first before you make a change.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl