Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Week starts on Saturday - Working days

Does anyone have a function, or know where I could get one
for this problem?

My week starts on Saturday and finish on Wednesday. My week-end is
Thursday and Friday.

I want to calculate the working days but NETWORKINGDAYS consider Sunday
or Monday as first day of the week.

Thank in advance for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are not using holidays

=NetWorkdays(StartDate-2,EndDate-2)

If you are using holidays, then adjust the dates of the holidays to match.

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

Does anyone have a function, or know where I could get one
for this problem?

My week starts on Saturday and finish on Wednesday. My week-end is
Thursday and Friday.

I want to calculate the working days but NETWORKINGDAYS consider Sunday
or Monday as first day of the week.

Thank in advance for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hello Tom,

Thanks a lot. If I quote your formula I receive 3 working days but if I
quote your modified formila such as : =NETWORKDAYS(C14-5,D14-5) I
received a good result.
try with start date March 18 and end date March 29
Regards,
Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It should have been =NETWORKDAYS(C14+2,D14+2)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
hello Tom,

Thanks a lot. If I quote your formula I receive 3 working days but if I
quote your modified formila such as : =NETWORKDAYS(C14-5,D14-5) I
received a good result.
try with start date March 18 and end date March 29
Regards,
Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob,